Med-X Global is an LLC formed in the State of New Jersey. We operate as international revenue cycle consultants, third-party medical claims administrators and payment collectors adjudicating emergency medical claims for highly accredited hospitals. Med-X also serves the ancillary emergency provider to include air and ground ambulance entities as well as premier urgent care centers and physician administered emergency sites.
The majority of Med-X’s hospital clients operate clinically sophisticated facilities accredited by the General Heath Council (CSG) while still others are accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), and Joint Commission (JC) reflecting a standard of care that typically meets or even exceeds the benchmarks for quality providers.
Med-X’s services include:
- Negotiation of provider agreements with European, Canadian, Middle Eastern, Asian, and
U.S. insurance carriers;
- Performing ICD 10 coding, language translation and claims submissions to all appropriate
- Pursuing both in-network and out-of-network claims reimbursement;
- Handling the appeal of all denials of payment;
- Managing collections efforts and providing legal collection oversight.